I’m very happy to announce that phTagr speaks now Dutch, which was contributed from Remy Wetzels. It’s the first language contribution from the community. Thank you very much! I’m very pleased. The updated version could be downloaded from SourceForge.net.
If your language is missing, please read the instructions on the wiki.
I’m happy to announce phTagr 2.1.1 which simplifies the setup and adds multi-language support. As first language German was submitted. You can submit your language to translation [AT] phtagr.org. See How To Translate for further information.
Further, the geo tagging was improved and some minor bugs were fixed.
You can download it from SourceForge (ca. 2.9 MB). Please do not hesitate to report any success story, bugs or feature request. See How To Help for further details.
Following Tickets where solved since 2.1
Setup and Requirements:
- Fix #6 (Minimum setup requirements)
- Fix #74 (Automatic setup redirection)
- Fix #13 (Customizable gallery title)
- Fix #64 (Add multi-language support (internationalization))
- Fix #66 (Fallback of getId3 at ImageFilter if exiftool is not available)
- Fix #67 (Fallback of getId3 at VideoFilter if ffmpeg is not available)
- Fix #68 (Include required PEAR files to vendor directory)
- Fix #78 (Resizeable Google Map)
- Fix #79 (Goto address input for geo map)
- Fix #25 (Current media selection in map)
- Fix #80 (Show user of random media at home)
- Fix #81 (User information is droped on date links)
- Fix #69 (Incorrect import of south and west geo location in ImageFilter)
- Fix #82 (Place cakeDebug output into html layout)
Since r523 phTagr supports multi-languages and supports initially German besides English. A new wikipage describes how to create translations for your language. Please do not hesitate to contribute to this great project and send your language files to translation [AT] phtagr.org.
Thanks to cakePHP which has a build in language detector. If phTagr supports the language of your browser, phTagr will answer in your language.